• Target Group STD XII completed Students and those who intend to study in AIIMS/NEET to improve their rank.
• Classes for NEET Repeaters from Monday – Friday.
• Commencement Immediately after the publication of NEET/JEE Entrance results.
CURIE FOUNDATION FOR MEDICAL SCIENCE proudly announces the NEET Repeaters programme for students who wish to pursue studies in MMC/AIIMS/JIPMER/AFMC and other National Institutes. This systematic, target-oriented and most exhaustive learning programme for NEET repeaters is a unique venture of CFMEE ACADEMY. We utilize the expertise and study material of the professional team of Curie Foundation.
The effective course plan and interactive updated notes as per the latest pattern is a fool-proof method to guarantee success in NEET Repeaters by providing proper guidance, comprehensive skill, and analytical ability. It will ignite excellence and elevate to NEET /AIIMS level so that the Medical aspirant can come out with spectacular performance in the 1 year NEET repeaters programme.
Target Group: Students who have completed STD XII
• Duration: One Year
• Class: Monday through Friday
• Commences: June every year
• Admission: Through Qualifying Test or Plus Two Mark Basis
Professionally well trained and highly experienced faculties in training students for NEET exams and subject matter experts in physics, chemistry, and biology are on board to construct the perfect ramp for thousands of medical careers to take off. Question and Discussion session is very important to face completion among NEET repeaters in ALL INDIA.
Special sessions are held to help NEET repeaters students to solve MCQs within 30- 50 seconds. This speed and clarity help NEET repeaters attend all questions and increase their chances of becoming NATIONAL toppers.
Separate Boys & Girls Hostel facility will be provided to meritorious students (based on NEET Rank, +2 Mark, etc.) selected to NEET 2020 Repeaters. Batch under the direct supervision of wardens from CFMEE Academy.
Hostel Fee is around Rs. 6500 / month. (With home-based food and Wi-Fi facilities)
• Degree Of Discipline is mandatory for NEET repeater medical aspirants
• Prescheduled & Predefined Result oriented Training methods
• Exhaustive Practice & Extensive doubt clearing sessions
• Rapid/Regular Test Programme (RTP) is practicing for NEET repeaters
• Focused & Study Friendly environment
• 24/7 Faculty & Academic support
• Access to over more than 90,000 MCQ bank, online Test series & Video Classes
• Periodic Performance Analysis & Motivational sessions by Experienced Student Psychologists
• Transparent Performance Tracking support to Parents at a click away
• Safe & Secure Hostel environment with round the clock warden, study mentors & security with Homely & Healthy Food